Run for our charity
There are running events around the UK and beyond, all through the calendar year. APS Support UK has places which guarantee entry for runners in a few of these races, but you are very welcome to take part through your own independent place.
When you are ready to start fundraising, we have our own Just Giving section where you can set up your own personalised fundraising site for free and can send you sponsorship forms if you require, plus you will receive a free APS Support UK running vest and as many leaflets as you want.
We currently have guaranteed places in:
- The Brighton Marathon being held on Sunday 19th April 2020.
- The registration fee is £30 and as places are so limited we ask that you try to raise at least £300 if possible.
- With sun, sea and a spectacular race, the Brighton Marathon has become one of the UK’s top running events and already has 20,000 entries, with the registration now closed to individual runners.
- The ASICS London 10K being held on Sunday 19th July 2020.
- This is the world’s greatest road race run and fantastic if you want to cram some quality sight-seeing into your race.
- The event winds through the heart of London and you will run past many of London’s historic landmarks. Starting at Hyde Park Corner, the route takes you past Trafalgar Square and St Paul’s Cathedral to Tower Bridge, before returning alongside the River Thames.
- Registration is £20 and as places are limited we ask that you try to raise £100 sponsorship money if possible.
If you know which event you want to take part in, please email us so we can send you sponsorship forms, leaflets and a running vest. Please note that you need to have confirmed your place on the event with the organisers.
You can also register for an event via Run for Charity on behalf of APS Support UK. Run for Charity provides a great guide to fundraising, help and advice and the perfect guide to your diet and nutrition needs to help ensure you achieve your fundraising and fitness goals.
So, if you want to be part of our team, achieve a lifetime’s ambition AND make a big difference to a small charity, please email us now.
Get in touch with us if you are taking part in any running event. We have lovely running vests and can supply you with sponsor forms and leaflets.