Specialists in your area

Finding a specialist

Antiphospholipid syndrome can cross a number of medical disciplines and the type of specialist you see will depend on your symptoms; for example, you may see a neurologist if you have epilepsy or an obstetrician if you are pregnant, but usually, the type of doctor who specialises in APS is either a haematologist or rheumatologist.

Finding expert medical care in your local area can sometimes be difficult, and one of the most common queries our charity receives is from patients looking for APS specialists who can treat them. Thanks to patients supplying and sharing their information, we are able to provide this unique UK directory - just click on your region from the list to see the specialists in your area. If you think we have missed a doctor out, do let us know. Please remember that all referrals must be made through your GP.