Run for our charity
APS Support UK has places that guarantee entry for runners in the following running events in 2023. Still, you are also very welcome to participate in any race by gaining your own independent place.
Once you have secured a place either via our charity or by yourself, and you are ready to start fundraising, we have our own JustGiving section where you can set up your personalised fundraising site for free; we are also happy to send you good old-fashioned sponsorship forms and any APS leaflets if that helps with your fundraising.
Every runner will receive a free APS Support UK running vest - just let us know which size you need (S/M/L/XL).
We currently have guaranteed places for:
- The ASICS London 10K is being held on Sunday, 9th July 2023.
- Registration is £20, and as places are limited, we ask that you try to raise £150 sponsorship money if possible.
- This is the world’s greatest road race run and fantastic if you want to cram some quality sightseeing into your race.
- Live bands, DJs and cheering fans will motivate you all along River Thames, Westminster Bridge and Big Ben. The official race date will be announced later this year.
If you are interested in this event, please email us so we can guide you through the registration process.
- The Brighton Marathon is being held on Sunday, 7th April 2024.
- The registration fee is £30 and, as places are so limited, we ask that you try to raise at least £300 if possible.
- The Brighton Marathon takes you from city to coast around the vibrant city of Brighton and Hove, finishing on the iconic Hove Lawns.
If you are interested in taking on this very popular marathon, please email us, and we will guide you through the registration process.
So, if you want to be part of our team, achieve a lifetime’s ambition AND make a big difference to a small charity, please email us now.
Get in touch with us if you are taking part in any running event. We have lovely running vests and can supply you with sponsor forms and leaflets.